- Adjunct Faculty Neil Swaab tells us that the Russian edition of his book, Rehabilitating Mr. Wiggles: Volume 1, has just been released. Get your copy here.
- Illustration Alum Philip Fivel Nessen has updated his portfolio with new artwork. See more images here.
- Illustration and Alum R. Sikoryak created the animation and archival images for the mockumentary, The Bentfootes, a loving skewering of 200 years of American dance. Catch a free screening:
Saturday and Sunday March 29-30, Tuesday April 1 @ 1:00 pmFestivalHUB @ Seaport | LMCC Swing Space210 Front Street at Beekman Street, NYC
- Illustration Alum Angie Mason discusses her work and experiences at Parsons in the new issue of Stretching Canvas magazine.
- Illustration Alum Jonathan Jay Lee sent us an email recently saying, “I did some really exciting stuff in Hong Kong, I drew this comic book for this HK popstar called Kary Ng. She wanted to be a superhero, it was used for her concert and her new single. I did a cover for HK magazine, and I redesigned and painted the interior of this club in Lan Kwai Fong…If you get the chance, I posted links and pictures of my projects in HK at the end of my website.”
- Illustration Alum and Adjunct Faculty George Bates let us know that a series of 4 T-shirts, branded under the GEORGE BATES STUDIO name, with images of his editorial work are being sold in Japan at over 300 stores.
- Illustration Alum Dan Yaccarino is writing a screen adaptation of his children’s book, Where the Four Winds Blow as an animated feature for Fox/Blue Sky Studios, developing a new animated series based on his popular book Unlovable and writing and illustrating more childrens books.
Congratulations to all our faculty and alumni on their recent accomplishments!Want to see your news here? Email us!