The ILLESTrators are a superstar set of Illustration Seniors who will host an hour to offer low-key critiques, peer-to-peer advice, mentorship, activities, etc.
“ChWerk Time” is power hour of Chill + Work time.
– To forge relationships and camaraderie amongst illustrators and enthusiasts
– To help students map out their experience on multiple levels: Illustration/AMT/Parsons/ New School/New York City/Globe/Profession
– To increase awareness of specific internal and external opportunities that exist for young illustrators.
– To increase the spirit of a “collective” and to get students in the mindset of working together and overcome the fear of sharing their work with others.
– To offer students a peer-drive space of mentorship to share the ideas embedded within their work, what it means to them, and how to translate that to a large audience.
ChWerk sessions are on Tuesdays/Wednesdays from 3–4pm
in the Glass Room Lobby (L101) of 2 West 13th St
(Next to the gallery)
Attend one of the following days!