School of Art, Media, and Technology

VH1 Graphics Internship, Spring 2011

Written by:
Tags:

share

VH1 Graphics in NYC is the hub of the creative department at the network.

75% of all graphics are made out of this department (the other 25% is out of LA). All SVPs and Vps are in NYC, giving our interns
access to see how they run the department, and how a network’s creative team is run.
35% – Design and animation of bugs for the VH1 bug system
40% – General design and production assistance (rotoscoping, scanning, logo development, color exploration)
20% – Laying off material to tape, making dubs, blackening tapes, general graphics room upkeep.
5% – Runs, moving things from A to B.

VH1 Graphics: We require 2 day/10 weeks/internship credit.
Email resumes an cover letters to – ellen.czelada@mtvstaff.com

Preferred Majors and Grade Level Broadcast design specifically, preferably juniors or seniors.
General Requirements/Desired Skills excellent computer skills, AfterEffects, Photoshop, Illustrator

All Rights Reserved © 2022. Parsons School of Design.