Grad Student Travel Fund Application – DUE 10/21
The Graduate Student Travel Fund Round 2 application is now open. Parsons encourages the creative or professional development of graduate students. The Graduate Student Travel Fund was created to cushion the economic burden of travel to support graduate students’ pursuit of development opportunities.
Some examples of appropriate requests for funds include but are not restricted to:
- Conferences where students will participate as, for example, a discussant, a panel chair, or a presenter
- Participation in travel/study opportunities as part of a project
- Workshops focused on area of study/research
- Professional conferences promoting development in your area of study
Funding is not available to support:
- Equipment (computers, cameras, etc) or Software
The deadline for Round 2 applications is Friday, October 21, 2016 at 11:59pm.
Round 2 awards will be announced by Monday, November 7, 2016.
For more information on the fund and a link to the online application, please visit this link.