The AMT office and community has offered to provide items that will help supplement the food that is already being purchased from the city of New York. The following is a list of acceptable donations:
- Non-perishable food items
- Canned foods like soup, fruit, or vegetables
- Boxed food like cereal, granola bars, pasta, grains
- Shelf-stable dairy within the expiration date
- Shelf-stable juice within the expiration date
The pantry also needs personal hygiene items, including but not limited to: toothpaste, toothbrushes, shampoo, soap, and feminine hygiene products.
Anyone can bring food items to donate to the AMT office, 79 Fifth Ave 16 flr.
For more information visit The New School FAQ site.