Levin+Riegner is a Brooklyn-based creative agency that merges aesthetics and strategy. The agency is looking for a superstar graphic design intern. You’ll be working on a wide range of projects that are both client-based and internal; with an emphasis on designing websites, mobile applications, and branding.
What you need to know:
• Internships run 3 months.
• Start and end dates are flexible.
• This position is part-time. We require between 2-3 days a week (16-24 hours).
• If available we can work with your school to provide internship credits.
• We pay for meals and subway transportation.
• We will provide a computer for you to use (27″ iMac)
• have a love for multidisciplinary design with an emphasis on digital.
• have a well-rounded skill-set based on design thinking, layout, composition, typography, and present-day technologies.
• have working knowledge of Photoshop, and Illustrator; After Effects and inDesign in a plus.
• have good communication and verbal skills.
• be a pixel-perfect perfectionist.
• be able to work well within a team.
• be interested in teaching business-oriented people about design.
• have the ability to juggle multiple projects.
• be a good listener.
• be highly creative.
• be comfortable with non-hierarchical organizations.
• Please include a resume and a link to your personal URL/Portfolio. We will also accept PDF portfolios if needed.
• Answer the following questions: Why should we hire you? Why do you want to work for us?
• Send your application to email@example.com.
• After we review your submission, we will follow up with you. For prospective interns, we will arrange an in-person interview at our office in Dumbo, Brooklyn.
Written by: AMT