Levin+Riegner is a Brooklyn-based creative agency that merges aesthetics and strategy. The agency is looking for a superstar graphic design intern. You’ll be working on a wide range of projects that are both client-based and internal; with an emphasis on designing websites, mobile applications, and branding.
What you need to know:
• Internships run 3 months.
• Start and end dates are flexible.
• This position is part-time. We require between 2-3 days a week (16-24 hours).
• If available we can work with your school to provide internship credits.
• We pay for meals and subway transportation.
• We will provide a computer for you to use (27″ iMac)
• have a love for multidisciplinary design with an emphasis on digital.
• have a well-rounded skill-set based on design thinking, layout, composition, typography, and present-day technologies.
• have working knowledge of Photoshop, and Illustrator; After Effects and inDesign in a plus.
• have good communication and verbal skills.
• be a pixel-perfect perfectionist.
• be able to work well within a team.
• be interested in teaching business-oriented people about design.
• have the ability to juggle multiple projects.
• be a good listener.
• be highly creative.
• be comfortable with non-hierarchical organizations.
• Please include a resume and a link to your personal URL/Portfolio. We will also accept PDF portfolios if needed.
• Answer the following questions: Why should we hire you? Why do you want to work for us?
In our dynamic world, art reflects conditional reality, and design contributes to further development of global societies. At Parsons The New School for Design, rigorous practice and critical scholarship prepares students to become leading agents of commentary and change.
School of Art, Media, and Technology
Parsons The New School for Design
79 Fifth Avenue, Floor 16
New York, NY 10011
(e) amt [at] newschool [dot] edu
(p) +1 212.229.8908