The global Public Relations group of inVentiv Health (formerly Chandler Chicco Companies) helps launch brands and build the reputations of companies working to improve human health. With an integrated approach to communications, the inVentiv Health PR groups includes four agencies that offer best-in-class capabilities spanning public relations, digital and social media, medical and scientific education, and analytics and measurement. Our teams create communications that drive corporate value, enhance brand perception, and deliver on the bottom line. Agencies within the inVentiv Health PR group include: Allidura Consumer, Biosector 2, Chamberlain Healthcare PR, and Chandler Chicco Agency. For more information please visit our website at www.inventivhealth-pr.com/careers
We welcome graduating seniors to apply for the Graduate Training Program in our New York office. This program empowers our new joiners and gives them a foundation to build their skill sets further and involve them more in our way of life!
The Graduate Trainee will participate in a hands-on 9 month training program through our Graphic Design track. Trainings are run by internal and external trainers, exposing Graduate Trainees directly to our business leaders and shapers.
Relevant work experience/internships and coursework is preferred. The Graduate Trainee will work closely with senior designers and project managers on internal and external client projects, as well as support for new business pitches.
It is a testament to the success of this program that the majority of our graduates go on to become long standing and valued members of our organization.
- Must have a B.A degree in graphic design or in a related field, with little to no professional full time experience
- Must have expertise in both print and interactive design
- Must be proficient in Adobe CS4 and/or CS5.
- Must have knowledge of print process
- Must be able to set up files for print (pre-press)
- Must demonstrate strong written verbal and organizational skills
- Must be high energy and enthusiastic
- Please send your resume to 562.InventivPRMC@hiredesk.net